With an estimated 31.5 per cent of the world population claiming to be 'Christian' (that's over 2 billion people), there is no doubt that Christianity is the biggest religion in the world. Suffice to say that the over 2 billion 'Christians' can be divided into about 40 different denominations, though i would argue that some groups do not qualify to be called Christian but 'Christian'.
Just recently, two incidents alarmed me. The first is a pastor who drowned trying to walk on water and the other is a pastor who made his congregants to eat grass. Any serious student of the bible will tell you that all these claims, demands and actions are unbiblical and later on illogical.
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best
- UPND to arm itself
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- IPI not standing idle on journalists safety