After a tumultuous and exciting week on Big Brother StarGame, South Africa's Barbz was evicted from Upville during last Sunday's live eviction show.
Head of House Goldie's decision to save her man, Prezzo, rather than her BFF Barbz, proved pivotal and the Nigerian singer's distress was palpable as she crumpled to the couch when IK read out the South African's name.
Zimbabwe's Maneta had been the third nominated housemate this week, but she was disqualified, along with Roki, after the pair contravened Big Brother's provocation and violence rules.
This week's task was all about inner beauty - and both sets of housemates won their wagers, working their inner diva. In Downville, sisters Talia and Tamara had a monumental sibling blowout.
The 11th ball to drop from the random nomination box this season bore the name 'Zambia', meaning that siblings Talia and Tamara are up for eviction this week.
Buhle spun the box again and this time round, Malawi's ball was the one randomly chosen, meaning that Nafe and Wati are the second pair up for eviction.
With 14 housemates left in the game, and 42 days to go, anything goes in the hunt for the US$300,000 grand prize.
Tune in to DStv Channel 197 & 198 24/7 to catch all the Big Brother StarGame action, powered by Coca Cola.
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Sata mourns Liwewe
- Paddy Blues hosts B-Flow, Macky 2
- Mihova turns down land offer for eliminating Mailoni brothers
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- Scott explains fuel price increase
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata
- Sata did not want Mulenga to head any PF organ - Chumbwe
- Lusaka, Kitwe bus operators oppose fare hikes
- KK richest man in terms of friendship - Chinese ambassador