JUSTIN Bieber has apologised for smoking cannabis.
The teen idol used a comedy sketch on US show Saturday Night Live to admit his drug shame.
Playing the president of his pal Miley Cyrus's fan club, Bieber called himself a "douche".
He said: "I heard he got busted for smoking weed and he's really sorry."
"People make mistakes and he's never gonna do it again."
Bieber, 18, was snapped with the cannabis at a party after splitting with Selena Gomez.
He wrote on Twitter: "Every day growing and learning, trying to be better. I never want to let any of you down."
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4789129/Justin-Bieber-apologises-for-smoking-cannabus-on-Saturday-Night-Live.html#ixzz2KaJUgNCr
- Canisius refuses to give UPND details
- Sata warns nurses
- KCM boss contests his deportation
- UPND to decide Canisius' fate
- Nurses taste own medicine
- Govt will blacklist plunderers - Sata
- Accept you're no longer in power, Rupiah tells MMD
- Brig Gen Puta: a woman with an exceptional vocation
- Govt is looking into nurses' plight - Sata
- KK appeals against High Court judgment