JUSTIN Bieber has apologised for smoking cannabis.
The teen idol used a comedy sketch on US show Saturday Night Live to admit his drug shame.
Playing the president of his pal Miley Cyrus's fan club, Bieber called himself a "douche".
He said: "I heard he got busted for smoking weed and he's really sorry."
"People make mistakes and he's never gonna do it again."
Bieber, 18, was snapped with the cannabis at a party after splitting with Selena Gomez.
He wrote on Twitter: "Every day growing and learning, trying to be better. I never want to let any of you down."
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4789129/Justin-Bieber-apologises-for-smoking-cannabus-on-Saturday-Night-Live.html#ixzz2KaJUgNCr
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best
- UPND to arm itself
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata
- IPI not standing idle on journalists safety