I believe that anyone aspiring for public office through any organisation, including political parties, needs the public media to be heard.
It is surprising that some oppostion political parties have come out attacking the public media, accusing it of unprofessional and biased reporting.
They have even threatened to bar the public media from covering their events. I feel this is not the right route to take.
Please, note that I am in no way supporting unprofessional reporting, whether by the public or the private media.
It is very damaging for the media to deliberately mispresent anyone due to bad reporting.
However, there are better ways of resolving such issues than to completely bar the media because you will not be able to sell your manifesto.
Let us always remember that both the public and private media are there for us to be heard; otherwise, nobody will know what we stand for.
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Sata mourns Liwewe
- Paddy Blues hosts B-Flow, Macky 2
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- Mihova turns down land offer for eliminating Mailoni brothers
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata
- Scott explains fuel price increase