After Zambia's poor showing in the last four games, it is evident that the government must invest in coaching for the betterment of our football national team.
This will make it possible for authorities to easily replace a coach that fails to deliver.
Waiting until the national team starts performing badly to replace a coach will not take our football anywhere.
If, for example, Herve Renard resigned today, knowing FAZ, it would take more than six months to replace him. Investing in coaches can help bring sanity to our game.
Desperation results in engaging a coach without much scrutiny, who in turn demands a huge pay. I recall a similar crisis that led to FAZ employing Burkhard Ziese as Chipolopolo coach.
We all know how Ziese performed as Chipolopolo coach. Let us engage someone with a good record in terms of building a strong team.
Even in schools, for pupils to perform well, they need a good and qualified teacher.
Therefore, for our national team to perform well, we need a good and qualified coach.
Time is running out, and we need to quickly decide whether or not to fire Herve Renard and replace him with a more qualified coach. Let us make a decision now!
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- UPND to arm itself
- IPI not standing idle on journalists safety