NIGERIAN singer, Ice Prince says he has always been looking forward to performing in Zambia.
During a Hot FM radio phone-interview on Tuesday, the Oleku singer said Zambians should expect the best from him this weekend.
"I'm looking forward to the show, I'm excited about it, it's gonna be a crazy weekend," Ice Prince told DJ Kaliwa in an interview from Lagos.
He added that he has staged performances in Botswana, Malawi, South Africa among other countries but that this was his first time in Zambia.
Fresh Sounds Promotions in association with the Nigerian High Commission has organised the singer's shows to be held at Lusaka's Club LIV tonight and the Government Complex tomorrow night.
Born Panshak Zamani, Ice Prince, best known for the hits Oleku and Superstar, was born in Minna, Niger State.
'Everybody loves Ice Prince' is the musician's latest album under Chocolate City label.
According to the Nigerian embassy, the two shows are the first of many which it wants to use as a cultural exchange programme to enhance relations between the two countries. It is hoped that from such events and renowned Nigerian artistes coming to Zambia, local artistes will be able to learn from their Nigerian counterparts and collaborate on songs.
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Happy Women's Day
- Dandy 'skirts' around Eastpoint
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ