IF Koffi Olomide's dancer Arca Dinhiero was to form a band and go solo, he would definitely make strides.
The dancer and songwriter who has worked with the rhumba legend for over ten years and presently recording his debut album is equally good with vocals.
On Saturday, Arca backed by the Amayenge Cultural Ensemble mesmerised Rhumba music lovers at his show at East Point Discoteque in Lusaka.
Several local artistes, T Sean, T Boy, Chichi and Dambisa were present to curtain raise the show that began an hour before midnight.
Arca only appeared on stage after 01:00 hours but the audience did not complain.
Clad in blue jeans, green top and a brown corduroy jacket, Arca in the company of four dancers stormed the stage with energetic acts.
He performed three of his own compositions, while the rest were covers of Olomide that the crowd was familiar with.
The show went on until the wee hours of Sunday.
- Shakafuswa takes tribe to the House
- OPPOSITION MPs SCORE OWN GOAL
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Musicians start campaign to remove Kapwepwe as NAC chairperson
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- It's evil to campaign on tribal lines - Bwalya
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ