IF Koffi Olomide's dancer Arca Dinhiero was to form a band and go solo, he would definitely make strides.
The dancer and songwriter who has worked with the rhumba legend for over ten years and presently recording his debut album is equally good with vocals.
On Saturday, Arca backed by the Amayenge Cultural Ensemble mesmerised Rhumba music lovers at his show at East Point Discoteque in Lusaka.
Several local artistes, T Sean, T Boy, Chichi and Dambisa were present to curtain raise the show that began an hour before midnight.
Arca only appeared on stage after 01:00 hours but the audience did not complain.
Clad in blue jeans, green top and a brown corduroy jacket, Arca in the company of four dancers stormed the stage with energetic acts.
He performed three of his own compositions, while the rest were covers of Olomide that the crowd was familiar with.
The show went on until the wee hours of Sunday.
- East point hosts Dalisoul, Mampi
- Masebo comes under threat
- Missing Malaysia plane: Search area narrows
- MP advises Nevers to leave Chinsali
- London protestors call for KCM probe
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- Slap Dee backs Kapwepwe
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Prosecutor tells Pistorius: 'You blame anybody but yourself'
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1