IF Koffi Olomide's dancer Arca Dinhiero was to form a band and go solo, he would definitely make strides.
The dancer and songwriter who has worked with the rhumba legend for over ten years and presently recording his debut album is equally good with vocals.
On Saturday, Arca backed by the Amayenge Cultural Ensemble mesmerised Rhumba music lovers at his show at East Point Discoteque in Lusaka.
Several local artistes, T Sean, T Boy, Chichi and Dambisa were present to curtain raise the show that began an hour before midnight.
Arca only appeared on stage after 01:00 hours but the audience did not complain.
Clad in blue jeans, green top and a brown corduroy jacket, Arca in the company of four dancers stormed the stage with energetic acts.
He performed three of his own compositions, while the rest were covers of Olomide that the crowd was familiar with.
The show went on until the wee hours of Sunday.
- SATA DECLARES 7- DAY NATIONAL MOURNING FOR MANDELA
- Chirwa threatens to renounce his Zambian citizenship
- Govt pardons some nurses
- Chirwa denounces Kapeya, Atanga
- Sata suspends PS
- Bwalya pleads for dismissed nurses
- Scott exalts MMD,UPND MPs in govt
- Chirwa a frustrated individual - Atanga
- Salaula is good quality - Sampa
- KK tribute to Mandela: 'This is a deep, collective loss for Africa