PINEWOOD Preparatory School of Lusaka last Friday marked Easter in style when it premiered a play titled The Trial at the Lusaka Playhouse.
The play, which focuses on the trials Jesus Christ underwent in the days leading to His crucifixion, featured grade two and three pupils from the school.
The play depicted the love Jesus had for children while He lived here on earth, His humility despite his persecution that led to his death and his resurrection three days later.
Dressed in colourful costumes, the children also played the roles of great historical figures including George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Sata mourns Liwewe
- Paddy Blues hosts B-Flow, Macky 2
- Mihova turns down land offer for eliminating Mailoni brothers
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- Scott explains fuel price increase
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata
- Sata did not want Mulenga to head any PF organ - Chumbwe
- Lusaka, Kitwe bus operators oppose fare hikes
- KK richest man in terms of friendship - Chinese ambassador