PINEWOOD Preparatory School of Lusaka last Friday marked Easter in style when it premiered a play titled The Trial at the Lusaka Playhouse.
The play, which focuses on the trials Jesus Christ underwent in the days leading to His crucifixion, featured grade two and three pupils from the school.
The play depicted the love Jesus had for children while He lived here on earth, His humility despite his persecution that led to his death and his resurrection three days later.
Dressed in colourful costumes, the children also played the roles of great historical figures including George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Happy Women's Day
- Dandy 'skirts' around Eastpoint
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ
- VJ says rumour that he is dead highly exaggerated
- B3's Marvin dies