PINEWOOD Preparatory School of Lusaka last Friday marked Easter in style when it premiered a play titled The Trial at the Lusaka Playhouse.
The play, which focuses on the trials Jesus Christ underwent in the days leading to His crucifixion, featured grade two and three pupils from the school.
The play depicted the love Jesus had for children while He lived here on earth, His humility despite his persecution that led to his death and his resurrection three days later.
Dressed in colourful costumes, the children also played the roles of great historical figures including George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- SATA DECLARES 7- DAY NATIONAL MOURNING FOR MANDELA
- Chirwa threatens to renounce his Zambian citizenship
- Govt pardons some nurses
- Chirwa denounces Kapeya, Atanga
- Sata suspends PS
- Bwalya pleads for dismissed nurses
- George Mpombo Jailed
- Scott exalts MMD,UPND MPs in govt
- KK tribute to Mandela: 'This is a deep, collective loss for Africa
- Chirwa a frustrated individual - Atanga