PINEWOOD Preparatory School of Lusaka last Friday marked Easter in style when it premiered a play titled The Trial at the Lusaka Playhouse.
The play, which focuses on the trials Jesus Christ underwent in the days leading to His crucifixion, featured grade two and three pupils from the school.
The play depicted the love Jesus had for children while He lived here on earth, His humility despite his persecution that led to his death and his resurrection three days later.
Dressed in colourful costumes, the children also played the roles of great historical figures including George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela.
- Sata visits son Kazimu in South Africa
- Hakainde's conduct pains munkombwe
- Interviewers seek sex from female applicants
- Koffi out to repair image
- Sata visits Kazimu in SA
- Educated women sexually starved - Manda
- Ugandan comic Kansiime to grace Ndola show
- Sata doing fine, jovial - Sampa
- Zambian music Hall of Fame
- Kazimu taken to SA