SINGER B1 last weekend staged an evening show at Elis and Everybody (E and E) Nightclub and a family show at Rockfront Café the following day.
Saturday's show at E and E commenced with entertainment by resident DJ More who provided a fusion of both old and new jams from selected Zambian artistes.
Shortly before midnight on Saturday, B1, real name says Bruce Simbwalanga, appeared on stage, singing Perfecto which has continued to receive massive airplay on local radio stations in Luapula Province.
He also performed Sikiliti ku bed, a track which features Slap D, singing it more than five times as the crowd demanded an encore.
Upcoming Kanayo Kanayo also graced the occasion with his presence, adding flavour to the show with his dancing.
The family show attracted various young patrons from the surrounding communities.
Some fans talked to shortly afterwards expressed satisfaction with the show.
"I feel great to see Mr Perfecto himself live in concert," said Edwin Nyirongo. "Last year when I came here, I missed him because I was out of the town at the time. Surely I have had good time."
- Kazimu, Kawandami's son in road accident
- Sata visits son Kazimu in South Africa
- Hakainde's conduct pains munkombwe
- mps want pay rise
- Interviewers seek sex from female applicants
- Malaysian plane carrying 295 people crashes in Ukraine near Russian border
- Koffi out to repair image
- Crackdown fails to stop Chibolya marijuana trade
- Sata visits Kazimu in SA
- Ugandan comic Kansiime to grace Ndola show