REGGAE dancehall artiste, DJ Cosmo, has finally released his debut fifteen-track album, 'Point of no return'.
The artiste, who was recently named Mazabuka FM artiste of the year, confirmed the release of his album in an interview last Tuesday.
Featuring the likes of JK, OC, Francia, Baska, P Jay, Bob Muli, Dalisoul and UK-based singer Kris Coulthard, the project is expected to be launched in August this year.
It has songs such as Tefwamulupwa, One love, Kokondolo and Ananitenga mutima.
Born Cosmas Chileshe, the Nalelo bwacha singer and former Hone FM radio DJ last year relocated to Mazabuka from Lusaka where he has since made strides musically.
Cosmo says he will soon embark on an album sampling tour in order to promote it before the launch.
He says he took a break from radio to concentrate on his musical project that has love and motivational songs.
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Sata mourns Liwewe
- Paddy Blues hosts B-Flow, Macky 2
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- Mihova turns down land offer for eliminating Mailoni brothers
- Scott explains fuel price increase
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata