REGGAE dancehall artiste, DJ Cosmo, has finally released his debut fifteen-track album, 'Point of no return'.
The artiste, who was recently named Mazabuka FM artiste of the year, confirmed the release of his album in an interview last Tuesday.
Featuring the likes of JK, OC, Francia, Baska, P Jay, Bob Muli, Dalisoul and UK-based singer Kris Coulthard, the project is expected to be launched in August this year.
It has songs such as Tefwamulupwa, One love, Kokondolo and Ananitenga mutima.
Born Cosmas Chileshe, the Nalelo bwacha singer and former Hone FM radio DJ last year relocated to Mazabuka from Lusaka where he has since made strides musically.
Cosmo says he will soon embark on an album sampling tour in order to promote it before the launch.
He says he took a break from radio to concentrate on his musical project that has love and motivational songs.
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Happy Women's Day
- Dandy 'skirts' around Eastpoint
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ