REGGAE dancehall artiste, DJ Cosmo, has finally released his debut fifteen-track album, 'Point of no return'.
The artiste, who was recently named Mazabuka FM artiste of the year, confirmed the release of his album in an interview last Tuesday.
Featuring the likes of JK, OC, Francia, Baska, P Jay, Bob Muli, Dalisoul and UK-based singer Kris Coulthard, the project is expected to be launched in August this year.
It has songs such as Tefwamulupwa, One love, Kokondolo and Ananitenga mutima.
Born Cosmas Chileshe, the Nalelo bwacha singer and former Hone FM radio DJ last year relocated to Mazabuka from Lusaka where he has since made strides musically.
Cosmo says he will soon embark on an album sampling tour in order to promote it before the launch.
He says he took a break from radio to concentrate on his musical project that has love and motivational songs.
- Nurses taste own medicine
- Govt is looking into nurses' plight - Sata
- Kaseba comforts Chellah over mother death
- Sata to bring light
- Chirwa threatens to renounce his Zambian citizenship
- Chambishi Mine sends 500 home
- Chikankata cops nab head teacher for rape
- PF will never betray Zambians - Kabimba
- Nevers mourns Chikusu
- Chirwa denounces Kapeya, Atanga