REGGAE dancehall artiste, DJ Cosmo, has finally released his debut fifteen-track album, 'Point of no return'.
The artiste, who was recently named Mazabuka FM artiste of the year, confirmed the release of his album in an interview last Tuesday.
Featuring the likes of JK, OC, Francia, Baska, P Jay, Bob Muli, Dalisoul and UK-based singer Kris Coulthard, the project is expected to be launched in August this year.
It has songs such as Tefwamulupwa, One love, Kokondolo and Ananitenga mutima.
Born Cosmas Chileshe, the Nalelo bwacha singer and former Hone FM radio DJ last year relocated to Mazabuka from Lusaka where he has since made strides musically.
Cosmo says he will soon embark on an album sampling tour in order to promote it before the launch.
He says he took a break from radio to concentrate on his musical project that has love and motivational songs.
- East point hosts Dalisoul, Mampi
- Masebo comes under threat
- London protestors call for KCM probe
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- Slap Dee backs Kapwepwe
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Prosecutor tells Pistorius: 'You blame anybody but yourself'
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1
- Sata questions HH's economic analysis
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best