DO you want to know how to cook both international and traditional dishes at a low budget and at home?
Call or email Twaala Restaurant to join their Ichilanga Mulilo cooking classes!
Contact Facebook/ ddetails: 0972976202
Three cups lumanda (steams off)
Two cups water
One large tomato
One large onion
One teaspoon soda
Salt to taste
Put the one cup of water in a pot
Add the lumanda, soda, salt, tomato and onion
Let it bring up to a boil
Add the grounded nuts
Let boil for 20-25 minutes
Let cool down and eat with nshima.
- B3's Marvin dies
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Happy Women's Day
- Dandy 'skirts' around Eastpoint
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ
- VJ says rumour that he is dead highly exaggerated