DO you want to know how to cook both international and traditional dishes at a low budget and at home?
Call or email Twaala Restaurant to join their Ichilanga Mulilo cooking classes!
Contact Facebook/ ddetails: 0972976202
Three cups lumanda (steams off)
Two cups water
One large tomato
One large onion
One teaspoon soda
Salt to taste
Put the one cup of water in a pot
Add the lumanda, soda, salt, tomato and onion
Let it bring up to a boil
Add the grounded nuts
Let boil for 20-25 minutes
Let cool down and eat with nshima.
- East point hosts Dalisoul, Mampi
- Masebo comes under threat
- Missing Malaysia plane: Search area narrows
- MP advises Nevers to leave Chinsali
- London protestors call for KCM probe
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- Slap Dee backs Kapwepwe
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Prosecutor tells Pistorius: 'You blame anybody but yourself'
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1