DO you want to know how to cook both international and traditional dishes at a low budget and at home?
Call or email Twaala Restaurant to join their Ichilanga Mulilo cooking classes!
Contact Facebook/ ddetails: 0972976202
Three cups lumanda (steams off)
Two cups water
One large tomato
One large onion
One teaspoon soda
Salt to taste
Put the one cup of water in a pot
Add the lumanda, soda, salt, tomato and onion
Let it bring up to a boil
Add the grounded nuts
Let boil for 20-25 minutes
Let cool down and eat with nshima.
- Shakafuswa takes tribe to the House
- OPPOSITION MPs SCORE OWN GOAL
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Musicians start campaign to remove Kapwepwe as NAC chairperson
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- It's evil to campaign on tribal lines - Bwalya
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'