The amendments to the Bank of Zambia Act is indeed a good strategy of creating capital for local small and medium entrepreneurs.
Small and medium entrepreneurship is a call of many 'key' leaders and players for Zambia's economic survival.
The creative impulses of most Zambians have remained alive and active but are slowly diminishing because of scarcity of capital in Zambia.
Despite Zambia having the highest level of dynamic entrepreneurship activities in the world as per Global Entrepreneurship Report, the Zambian kwacha has entirely depended on what is produced by outsiders for the outside markets.
Let our Zambian resource-earned income be distributed and shared by creative minds of Zambians for the benefit and development of our economy.
- Cops arrest Kasama man for bestiality with chicken
- Manhood enlargement goes wrong for Katete man
- Judge throws out Kanene's application
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Sata mourns Liwewe
- UPND careless, naive - Nawakwi
- Paddy Blues hosts B-Flow, Macky 2
- It's a joyous Easter - Sata
- Scott explains fuel price increase
- Mihova turns down land offer for eliminating Mailoni brothers