The amendments to the Bank of Zambia Act is indeed a good strategy of creating capital for local small and medium entrepreneurs.
Small and medium entrepreneurship is a call of many 'key' leaders and players for Zambia's economic survival.
The creative impulses of most Zambians have remained alive and active but are slowly diminishing because of scarcity of capital in Zambia.
Despite Zambia having the highest level of dynamic entrepreneurship activities in the world as per Global Entrepreneurship Report, the Zambian kwacha has entirely depended on what is produced by outsiders for the outside markets.
Let our Zambian resource-earned income be distributed and shared by creative minds of Zambians for the benefit and development of our economy.
- East point hosts Dalisoul, Mampi
- Masebo comes under threat
- London protestors call for KCM probe
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- Slap Dee backs Kapwepwe
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Prosecutor tells Pistorius: 'You blame anybody but yourself'
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best
- Sata questions HH's economic analysis