The amendments to the Bank of Zambia Act is indeed a good strategy of creating capital for local small and medium entrepreneurs.
Small and medium entrepreneurship is a call of many 'key' leaders and players for Zambia's economic survival.
The creative impulses of most Zambians have remained alive and active but are slowly diminishing because of scarcity of capital in Zambia.
Despite Zambia having the highest level of dynamic entrepreneurship activities in the world as per Global Entrepreneurship Report, the Zambian kwacha has entirely depended on what is produced by outsiders for the outside markets.
Let our Zambian resource-earned income be distributed and shared by creative minds of Zambians for the benefit and development of our economy.
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Happy Women's Day
- Dandy 'skirts' around Eastpoint
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ
- VJ says rumour that he is dead highly exaggerated
- B3's Marvin dies